We are recruiting!
An opportunity has become available with a very successful business coaching firm. The firm has seen huge growth over the past two years and now works with some of the most progressive and successful companies in the region, across a multitude of market sectors.
Due to continued growth within the company we are looking to fill the following position:
A Senior Director who is looking to take his/her business forward…
The ideal candidate:
- Able to demonstrate a history of working extraordinary long hours for not enough pay
- Able to multitask, handling a team of possibly disgruntled staff, firefight with planning the future strategic direction of the company as well as keeping customers happy
- Able to demonstrate spending months if not years working in the business, with little time to work on it
- Able to demonstrate a severe lack of taking holidays
- A history of keeping the tax man happy ‘most of the time’
- Able to appreciate the hard work put in, but accept that you need a professional to help take your business to the next level
- An ability to accept that changes need to be made to take the business forward
Benefits for the ideal candidate:
- Working with a Business Coach WHO HAS a significant track record in business, and will empathise, advise and help you see the wood through the trees
- Free money available to finance the help you need
- More time to work on your business
- Build a team who are passionate about the business
- Feel a renewed sense of passion around your business
- The opportunity to feel in control of your business and its future prospects
- Through your continued hard work, see your business grow and become more profitable.
- Take regular holidays when you want
- Reward yourself with less hours and more pay
- More appreciation of what you do as a Boss and company owner
- A much better work/life balance
Of course our job application is slightly tongue-in-cheek, but in the real world many business owners can relate to the statements above.
There is light at the end of the tunnel...
Just like a sports coach, I am here to help business owners reach peak performance for themselves and their business and, with the unique government funding initiative through the Business Growth Service, you can take full advantage of my expertise, help and support.
I am far from the stereotypical business coach. I have owned my own business for 26 years taking it from nothing to a £10m turnover, I've experienced extreme financial pressures, the growing pains, the poor ‘work-life balance,’ the disappointments and the elation.