- Workers make decisions previously made by their bosses
- Managerial staff set their own salaries and bonuses
- Everyone has access to the company books
- No formality – a minimum of meetings, memos and approvals
- Internal walls torn down
- Shopfloor workers set their own productivity targets and schedules
Result – Semco is one of Latin America’s fastest-growing companies, acknowledged to be the best in Brazil to work for, and with a waiting list of thousands of applicants waiting to join it.
Learn Ricardo’s secrets and let some of the Semco magic rub off on you and your company.
CLICK HERE to purchase on Amazon