Food based historic door stop delivery service for large communities
Introduced by a business referral
12 months and continuing
- Identify new strategic directions for the business and create opportunities.
- Increase profitability.
- Increase margins.
- Improve technical capabilities within the business to create opportunities with larger companies who require accreditations for trading relationships.
- New premium product ranges identified and introduced concentrating on local provenance and the reduction in food miles.
- Re-branding undertaken.
- Pro-active marketing introduced.
- New financial payment structures introduced improving cashflow.
- Complete overhead review undertaken.
- Improved stock management systems introduced.
- Pricing and finances reviewed to increase margins.
- Promotional campaigns implemented, especially for Christmas, Easter and holiday periods.
- Sales processes and conversion techniques reviewed and improved.
- Increased sales.
- Increased profits.
- New site identified and formal purchase offer submitted to facilitate the expansion of the business.
- Senior management training undertaken to allow the Managing Director to concentrate on the strategic development of the business.
- Targeted marketing campaigns and techniques
With the new premises and diversifying the market further into the commercial arena, the business will continue to flourish and expand its demographic and customer base.