Maintenance services company specialising in large corporate contracts
Introduced by a business referral
18 months and continuing
- Increase company sales.
- Increase profits.
- Identify the directors key work attributes and concentrate on building their respective areas of competence.
- Build strong and stable administrative and engineering teams to increase the professionalism and profitability within the company.
- Identify new commercial opportunities and target markets.
- Implement pro-active marketing.
- Introduce KPI’s to monitor the progress of the business.
- Improve team training and induction processes.
- Improve the business systems within the company.
- Leadership and management training required.
- Director’s attributes identified as operations, and sales and marketing, subsequently cultivated to maximise the expansion of the business.
- New senior operations manager employed to aid the development, re-structuring and systemisation of the company.
- New administrative structures introduced, departmentalising the client case handling and administrative financial processes.
- 100% increase in the administrative team to cope with the expansion of the business.
- New recruitment and induction processes introduced.
- New target markets identified.
- New website designed and implemented.
- Pro-active marketing opportunities identified and implemented.
- ‘Blue Chip’ clients identified, tendering processes refined.
- Re-writing and advice on professionalising client tenders.
- Sales substantially increasing
- Profitability substantially increasing
- Turnover up by 60%
- Labour costs down by 13% pro rata
- Major contracts established through tendering process
- Expansion of premises to incorporate increased office and storage space
- Improved cross company and client communications systems in place
- New specialists training accreditations established to expand unique service offering
A complete transition of an already successful company into a potential market leader. The structure of a new management tier accompanied with new ongoing marketing and sales processes will see the company continue to grow a strong and respected brand within their market sector.