WHAT IS IT?
MAS is a government-backed service funded by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and offers additional support to small to medium sized manufacturing businesses with the ambition to grow. The service provides training and support working with management teams on the ground to help plan long-term strategies, improve processes, bring new products to market and develop supply chains.
HOW DOES MAS BENEFIT MY BUSINESS?
97% of participants say that MAS is good value for money and a good time investment. With standard projects, match funded by MAS, giving a 66:1 return on your initial investment costs of moving a project forward are kept to a minimum.
The service uses specialist consultants with specific manufacturing expertise to deliver improvement projects such as:
- Building clear business and product strategies to support current plans and future opportunities
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles that are limiting the performance of your business
- Help with identifying, developing and introducing new products to generate business growth
- Identifying and strengthening supply-chain opportunities
The programme includes up to £3000 of match funding towards your next project. If your company is ambitious with the drive to grow, and you have a project in mind that will increase profits, MAS could help you pay for it, and give you that step up to succeed.
IS MY BUSINESS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for this type of funding your business must be:
- In manufacturing
- Registered in the UK and based in England
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have a turnover of less than £40 million
IS THE SERVICE RIGHT FOR MY BUSINESS?
As with Growth Accelerator, the answer to that question is, are you ready to grow? Do you want someone to help you to overcome the challenges of growing a business, and work with you along that journey?
If you are interested in taking advantage of the additional funding specifically available to manufacturers via the Growth Accelerator program, please contact me to find out more, and arrange a FREE introductory meeting to discuss the options available to you.
To find out more about how to access additional funding for growth via the Manufacturing Advisory Service, click here.